One Line Philosopher TOP TEN!
10. Those who deny their roots won’t blossom.
9. When someone says, “start from scratch” I begin to itch.
8. Never allow your train of thought to derail.
7. The best thing about the Ottoman Empire was everyone got to put their feet up.
6. I went to a silent auction but a mime got all the good stuff.
5. Our school was so small we had driveby cheerleaders.
4. If you can’t excel with talent triumph with effort.
3. Don’t forget to pack your courage for your journey to greatness.
2. You’ll never be number 1 if you insist on being full of number 2.
1. It’s not the smooth road you’ll remember, but the potholes you have overcome.