10. Never break your second wind in a crowded elevator
9. Frayed memories demand a revisit to the scene
8. You won’t achieve greatness until you win after everyone said you couldn’t.
7. The secret to a poor life is to make excuses where effort is called for
6. Most of our great memories come from succeeding against adversity
5. There are no civil marriages in Israel. They fight every day
4. If you’re up for Viagra, Viagra will reciprocate
3. What color do you draw a blank?
2. Lawyer: “How many wives have you had?” Husband: “27, but I’ve only been married to 1"
1. You’ll never get first pick if you insist on parking in the back