The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
10. Your goals should be just enough to terrify you a little
9. Whenever someone says, “Start from scratch” I begin to itch
8. You won’t achieve greatness until you win after everyone said you couldn’t.
7. The difference between mediocrity and greatness is consistency
6. Physics slice through philosophy like a hot knife through butter
5. There would be fewer divorces if people just married to procreate
4. If you can’t agree, annoy.
3. Unless you can walk on water, they charge you to swim in the Sea of Galilee
2. Make defining your life your manifest
1. The worst part of deflate-gate was all the hot air coming from everyone