One Line Philosopher...TOP TEN
The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
10. Use eyes and ears to protect the heart of your family
9. If you can’t take the heat, turn on the fans.
8. Limited interruption enhances intellectual eruption
7. I knew a QB who threw so hard his ends called his passes death spirals.
6. Oxymoron: Fast slow
5. They made a law against lying to get sex. There go America’s weekend plans.
4. Those who like county celebrations are known as fair people
3. Reading the rolls of your putts reduces the rolls of your eyes.
2. Annihilation is no issue when total defeat is imminent.
1. Falling in love is never free