One Line Philosopher TOP TEN!
The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
10. How do movie stars win in court? They entertain suits
9. Little successes chop down big problems—eventually
8. Better to pursue a persona than assume a false one
7. Remember the days when “going viral” meant you got to stay home from school
6. You’ll never get first pick if you insist on parking in the back
5. Lawyer: “How many wives have you had?” Husband: “27, but I’ve only been married to 1."
4. What color do you draw a blank
3. If you’re up for Viagra, Viagra will reciprocate
2. There are no civil marriages in Israel. They fight every day
1. Most of our great memories come from succeeding against adversity