One Line Philosopher's TOP TEN---Week of 9/4/17
10. Wise men who say nothing are the reason we’re in mess we’re in today.
9. Without sowers, reapers are unnecessary.
8. I ordered my 6th gimlet—they brought me an omelet. I was so drunk I didn’t notice.
7. Never be redundant in your redundancy.
6. Over concern with obstacles is a major concern in itself.
5. Your best hope for a legacy is to spend time with your grandchildren.
4. I couldn’t get the faucet to work so I broke the pipe.
3. The sophisticates of today will be scorned by the snobs of tomorrow.
2. Feedback reduces fallbacks.
1. Our favorite hobby today seems to be phishing the livestream.