The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
10. Being a beacon of light to oneself allows you to help others.
9. Conscience ignored portends trouble later.
8. Oxford banned the word “Pork” which means we can never talk about the Clintons.
7. You know you’re good if what you do as a hobby is admired by the pros.
6. What do you give a Jewish teacher who’s foaming at the mouth? Rabbi Shots.
5. When the game begins the trepidations fade.
4. You’re so dumb the only Scope you have is mouthwash.
3. Stay cool and you’ll chill the competition.
2. If a robot kills a human can he plead mechanical failure?
1. My dentist only knows me by my abscesses.