One Line Philosopher TOP TEN..week of 8/21/17
10. We don’t lose too often as much as we quit too soon.
9. Some are happy—others sober.
8. I was nostalgic for high school until I remembered geometry.
7. Sometimes it takes a piece of a moment for a decade of peace.
6. Making money is easy if you have the ink and paper.
5. The secret to success is to never let the weeds control your crop.
4. Just when the world is in the palms of your hands your nose begins to itch.
3. Hear about the cow with a speech impediment? She was an udderer.
2. I dated and x-ray technician but she could see right through me.
1. Hear about the hunter with amnesia? He couldn’t recoil.