10. Let history be the time machine that guides your future actions.
9. How do you change gears in neutral countries?
8. Don’t take your sails down with a big wind at your back.
7. You’re like a talented drunk—your potential is staggering.
6. Be a grinder not a binder.
5. Our neighborhood was so tough we used .38 specials as toenail clippers.
4. Cardiologists speak in vein.
3. The only way to elevate your game is to play against those on top.
2. If G0d has no sense of humor I’m going straight to hell.
1. Sometimes race is thicker than logic.