One Line Philosopher's TOP TEN---Week of 6/26/17
10. Never let your DNA limit your TLC.
9. You can’t smell the roses from six feet under them.
8. Sarcasm must be dripped like cold sap in winter, not a torrid waterfall.
7. Man who uses TV for night light soon becomes dim bulb.
6. Small Chinese lumberjack chopstick.
5. I thought I heard my calling but it was a wrong number.
4. Enthusiasm creates its own energy.
3. The path to success is littered with bitter critics.
2. Sometimes a wrong turn puts you on the right path.
1. There’s safety in numbers but prosperity in specifics.