One Line Philosopher--TOP TEN
Week Of 6/12/17:
10. Sometimes you have to thumb your nose at the rule of thumb.
9. If some animals had listened to their instinct they wouldn’t be extinct.
8. I bit the hand that fed me—now they call me lefty.
7. The secret to a successful marriage is to keep the exes who hate you away from your bride who’s not sure.
6. I was going to be a lawyer but I lost my appeal.
5. Never get on the bandwagon until you learn to play an instrument.
4. I married a trophy wife but I couldn’t afford the polish.
3. Mother Nature has turned a cold shoulder to Global Warming.
2. I was going to be a psychic but there’s no future in it.
1. The lead dog endures the cold wind first.