1. It’s not the toys we gather but the challenges we face.
2. One way to divide your enemy is to out multiply him.
3. Try not to let the only time you’re carried away be your funeral.
4. You’re one foot short of a yard sale.
5. My cousin gave vicious wedges—he was master of the short game.
6. I got my PHD in marital skills—I graduated from Hush U.
7. So many meetings—so little done.
8. When you reach the surface do more than purging your blowhole.
9. A drop in the bucket is a waste of a pail.
10. I drove a ball so bad I yelled “EIGHT.”