1. Never let your DNA limit your TLC.
2. You can’t smell the roses from six feet under them.
3. Sarcasm must be dripped like cold sap in winter, not a torrid waterfall.
4. Man who uses TV for night light soon becomes dim bulb.
5. Small Chinese lumberjack chopstick.
6. I thought I heard my calling but it was a wrong number.
7. Enthusiasm creates its own energy.
8. The path to success is littered with bitter critics.
9. Sometimes a wrong turn puts you on the right path.
10. There’s safety in numbers but prosperity in specifics.