The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
1. I married a trophy wife but I couldn’t afford the polish.
2. Mother Nature has turned a cold shoulder to Global Warming.
3. I was going to be a psychic but there’s no future in it.
4. The lead dog endures the cold wind first.
5. I was banned from Normal IL. for obvious reasons.
6. What did the earthquake say to the tornado? “It’s not my fault!”
7. I got married to an actress but it was only a cameo part.
8. Possessions are 9/10s of our flaws.
9. If life gives you a ruffled feather use it to tickle someone.
10. Victories often occur when you see no way to succeed but refuse to give up anyway.