1. You can’t smell the roses from six feet under them.
2. Sarcasm must be dripped like cold sap in winter, not a torrid waterfall.
3. Man who uses TV for night light soon becomes dim bulb.
4. Small Chinese lumberjack chopstick.
5. I thought I heard my calling but it was a wrong number.
6. Enthusiasm creates its own energy.
7. The path to success is littered with bitter critics.
8. Sometimes a wrong turn puts you on the right path.
9. There’s safety in numbers but prosperity in specifics.
10. The most important lesson you can learn from winning is that you can.