The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
1. Those who deny their roots won’t blossom.
2. The most important inheritance you can leave your children is the example you set in life.
3. I applied to be an astronaut but they ran out of space.
4. Contrarians drink to remember.
5. I used to live in a gated community but they let me out for good behavior.
6. Never give up-never let up-and you’ll never let yourself down.
7. When you reach for the stars you have to look up.
8. While it’s important to win it’s imperative to compete.
9. I have an alter ego but only every other day.
10. Hear about the protest in Northern China? It was a Mongolian beef.