One Line Philosopher's TOP TEN! 1/2/17
The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
1. The secret to a rich life have more beginnings than endings.
2. It’s not the smooth road you’ll remember but the potholes you’ve overcome.
3. You’ll never be number 1 if you insist on being full of number 2.
4. Don’t forget to pack your courage for your journey to greatness.
5. If you can’t excel with talent triumph with effort.
6. Our school was so small we had drive-by cheerleaders.
7. I went to a silent auction but a mime got all the good stuff.
8. The best thing about the Ottoman Empire was everyone got to put their feet up.
9. Never allow your train of thought to derail.
10. When someone says, “start from scratch” I begin to itch.