One Line Philosopher Weekly TOP TEN! 12/26/16
1. Why can’t Caucasians make a Chinese baby? Because two whites don’t make a Wong.
2. My neighborhood was so tough we played horse shoes while the steeds were still wearing them.
3. Know your priorities—pursue them in order—and the rest will take care of itself.
4. While patience isn’t the only way to succeed it is the surest.
5. Acting dumb plants brilliant traps.
6. Look out for turmoil only after you’ve looked within.
7. I used to wear a “KISS ME I’M IRISH” badge to our St. Patrick’s Parade. This year I wore a “KISS ME I’M JEWISH” button. I was kissed twice and beat up thirteen times.
8. Every board has a sliver lining.
9. My daughter asked me how much TVs ran. I told her not very far—most are plugged in.
10. Small victories become the foundation for huge success.