The One Line Philosopher TOP 10--Week of 12/19/2016
1. My girlfriend said I should take up gardening so I went out and got plowed.
2. Dr. Scholls got his start when he walked a mile in someone else’s shoes.
3. The easiest way to weave a masterpiece is to find a common thread.
4. Never go out on a limb when you’re barking up the wrong tree.
5. Sometimes you have to stand on a dollar to turn on a dime.
6. Never become someone you’d cross the street to avoid.
7. If you put too many parts in a machine you might be fired for being overbearing.
8. Listen to advice—putt your conscious.
9. I knew a golfer who was so unlucky that when they tried to bury him he lipped out.
10. While smart people read the fine print brilliant people write it.