The One Line Philosopher TOP TEN-12/12/16
1. The greener grass on the other side browns quicker.
2. Some drink from river of knowledge while others gargle and spit.
3. Learning from experience is the most important experience you can learn.
4. May you sleep with the angels the day after slaying the devil.
5. Never make an open threat on an open thread.
6. Customer: Got any dogs that go cheap? Pet store owner: Nope, all out dogs go woof.
7. How do you make a spider roll? Cut off its legs and blow.
8. Those at the bottom of the pecking order should sharpen their beaks.
9. I bought a driver on EBay but all I got was the shaft.
10. Those busy eating your dust won’t be around to steal your thunder.