The One Line Philosopher…
Top Ten of The Week
By Dave Weinbaum
1. The secret to a rich life have more beginnings than endings.
2. You’ll never be number 1 if you insist on being full of number 2.
3. Our school was so small we had drive-by cheerleaders.
4. Never allow your train of thought to derail.
5. The most important inheritance you can leave your children is the example you set in life.
6. I used to live in a gated community but they let me out for good behavior.
7. Never give up-never let up-and you’ll never let yourself down.
8. When you reach for the stars you have to look up.
9. While it’s important to win it’s imperative to compete.
10. Never point a finger when you can lend a hand.